3331Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Piano

  • Jose Castellon
    Feb 1 12:41 AM
      >From: algage@...
      >Subject: [CostaRicaLiving] Piano
      My spouse is a pianist...We just purchased an electric Yamaha Clavinova that
      we plan on bringing to Costa Rica.
      It weighs 190 pounds and (we) will have it professionally packaged.

      >Al Gage

      Dear Al, Hello to all others,
      The international business section of the telephone directory
      mentions several freight forwarders. As you are having it professionally
      packed, it may serve you well to have it
      professionally forwarded. You could shop the forwarding companies to see
      which ones specialize in this type of sensitive equipment.
      Buena suerte,
      Jose Armando