32502Recommendation - Translator

  • Scruples
    Jun 30, 2005
      Having needed official translations a few times, from traffic court to legal hearings on land fraud, and much more, including some documents translated. I have found the best translator by far, and privileged to share with our group.

      He is very intelligent, efficient, prompt and has takes a personal interest in the case at hand, plus his fees are reasonable. He did post graduate work at Austin and is fully certified by all the courts in Costa Rica.

      Contact: Miguel Brenes Gomez, MA
      Perito del Poder Judicial (Ingles-Espanol)
      Traductor Oficial Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores (and much more)
      Tel: 234-6793 or 225-4013 Apdo. 1242-2100 Guadalupe, San Jose

      Check him out and my comments will be confirmed.

      Dave Cameron