31553Women and crime

  • Janet Blakeley
    Jun 2 8:30 AM
      Hi all,

      I think the question about ¨safety¨of women alone in Costa Rica hasn´t been answered because it really can´t be.
      It depends on where and how you live.
      I certainly think it no less safe than where I was living in the U.S.
      I feel perfectly safe as a single mother living in the hills above Grecia. I know many other single women in CR, and assume they feel safe enough to continue living here. I have traveled all over the country alone, in groups, in cars, in buses, and have had no inicidents.
      Again, perspective?
      Cheers,
      Janet