31515Re: Need simple childrens books in English

  • andyisguilty7
    Jun 1, 2005
      If you are interested in our book (discription below), please
      contact me at 249-1179 or Andy@... :

      LET'S DISCOVER (DESCUBRAMOS A) COSTA RICA.
      Our bilingual book is 64 pages including games, puzzles,
      vocabulary; find the hidden animals/bananas, cut-outs, a fold-out
      map of the national parks, and much, much more. It is the story of
      two children visiting their Costa Rican pen pal. It also contains
      pages of text on several national and international conservation
      organizations that include children in their programs. The book
      has a glossary in English and another in Spanish and is for children
      6 to 12 years old.
      Our book, in its second edition, is available though out Costa
      Rica in better gift, hotel, book, and souvenir shops.
      Anyone interested in bulk orders for educational purposes or re-
      sale should contact us directly for bulk prices. Anyone interested
      in helping any of the fine organizations mentioned in our book
      should contact them directly and will find their contact information
      at the back of the book. None of these organizations paid to be
      included and I, as author, chose organizations that I felt were the
      most worthwhile and which covered the broadest range of conservation
      issues here in Costa Rica.

      Best regards,

      Andy Gingold
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic