2916Ranto o Burger

  • Mike Curliss
    Nov 30, 2000
      Hi All:

      Also not that fond of Tico food however I do my share
      of the typical soda's with my Tica wife. And for �900
      there abouts you do get a nice meal of rice,
      beans(excluded), cabbage salad, meat(fish,pork,beef
      etc) and a good natural fruit drink. That does fill
      the bill a little better than a Big Mac combo for
      �1275.

      Also the question was asked what is a Sonic. Well
      that is a fast food place from the southwest with lots
      of them in good old Texas.

      Mike

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic