28178Re: It couldn't have happened to nicer folks......

  • tico_can
    Feb 1, 2005
      I use a small pack which I keep on my lap and if I use my larger one
      it is secured with good locks and then I use a cable type bicycle lock
      to fasten it to the overhead rail. If I get off the bus at a rest stop
      I take it with me and if I have any luggage stored in the
      undercarriage
      I will get off the bus at every stop to insure my luggage is not
      removed
      by mistake. This may seem a little excessive but arriving once at my
      destination without my bag was an experience I never want to repeat.
      regards
      Thor
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic