26726Re: Cell Phone Service

  • mirka
    Dec 1, 2004
      Hi there,

      I'm going for a New Years week to Dominical area and wonder if it'll
      be possible to get cell connection there. Usualy when I travel I take
      one of unlocked phones I own (depending on the coding and band used in
      the country I visit) and locally buy pre-paid SIM card. The idea
      worked great in some European countries and in Australia.

      Are cellular pre-paids available in CR ? if so - what coding/bands are
      in use ? has anybody any experience in Dominical area ?

      I appreciate any info, thx.

      Mirka