2646Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Re:Meli, guns and common sense

  • Kayo
    Nov 2 6:05 AM
      Very true, and in Sammyland the power given to racism is extremely "POWERFUL". My fathers best friend and my godfather was a black man, Clark Harper, and some of the stories I heard from him were very, very, sad. I learned in my teens, while running around with Clarks son to never, under any circumstances, turn the other cheek, and if confronted by a big stick go and immediately return with a bigger one. Someday with luck these ideas will become law here in Costa Rica:
      Thieves:  shot on sight
      Child molesters:  shot on sight
      Racist's: shot on sight
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic