26166Re: [CostaRicaLiving] travel guidebook writer visiting Costa Rica

  • Alberto
    Nov 2, 2004
      EDITED TO REMOVE PIGGY BACKING

      Mr. Pariser

      I hope you would look up my friend, Raul Miranda, in Quepos, Costa Rica. I visited the Miranda family in October of 2003. I stayed in Nicoya with his mother as a student participating in a total immersion Spanish program the year before that. I became acquainted with many of the Miranda family members that trip. I was fortunate enough to be able to return last year to meet Raul and his family in Quepos.

      Raul runs a sports fishing charter service in Quepos and can book folks who want to go sports fishing from any of the Pacific ports. Raul can also assist with hotel and tour reservations in the Quepos area. Raul speaks English very well. Raul arranged a very nice tour of Isla Las Damas for me while I was in Quepos.

      Raul's office is right on the street near the levee in Quepos, right next door to Cafe' Milagro and about 2 blocks North from the Best Western Hotel in Quepos.

      Raul's e-mail is fishraulquepos@... His cellular phone number is 396-50-92

      I am attaching a photo of Raul and his wife, Eliza, out in front of his Sportsfishing Charter Office.

      I hope you will make contact Raul and be able to mention him and his business in your travel book.

      Cordially,

      Alberto
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic