26162travel guidebook writer visiting Costa Rica

  • Harry S. Pariser
    Nov 2, 2004
      I'll be traveling around Costa Rica from next
      week. This trip I'll probably be in San José and
      places around Guanacasta and the Pacific coast. I
      don't know a lot of people in these places. If
      you have a tourism-related business in Costa
      Rica, please write and tell me about it, so I can
      try to put you in the finished new edition. If
      you are living in places like Tamarindo, Nosara,
      Quepos, and Dominical, and have time to get
      together, let me know.

      Harry S. Pariser

      Visit our Costa Rica pages at

      Exchange Links With Us