26159Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Reminders

  • Rayburn Corder
    Nov 2, 2004
      Well Good Morning Fiesty,

      As a computer engineer, I just love it when I hear
      users (Computer Users) talk about their stupid
      machines and stupid software. It actually makes me
      light up with pleasure when I hear that so thank you
      so much for making my day.

      By the way, I only piggy-backed a little to make sure
      you knew which URL I was speaking about. He He He!!
      Besides, here is a quote from a previous post of yours
      at 11:22 last night or did I miss read it??

      Quote "We do permit the inclusion of a line or two of
      a previous message to give context for your reply if
      needed. All you have to do is delete all of the
      that you want to include." UnQuote

      I can't help it, I'm a Virgo. Ha Ha!!

      Rayburn

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.