26158Lobo Boarding

  • Alajuelanorth
    Nov 2, 2004
      Jory
      (the cell number below is the same) has just opened a boarding and
      training place in a beautiful hill top location above Barva . . . we
      just boarded our newest baby and future ombudsdog, Lobo . . . I
      think Lobo is the second guest at the new place. His kennels EVEN
      have views of the central valley - better than the Hampton!

      Jory has a huge property now, ideal for training and facilities to
      board maybe 30 or more animals including a kennel for a dog the size
      of a small cow. He is just ready to accept boarders.

      Jory comes highly recommended as a trainer and a boarder.

      Berni

      > New Jory┬┤s Pet Care Center, in Santa Ana (Jory is now near Barva)
      > 393-4904

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic