24951Re: Moving to CR

  • Alajuelanorth
    Sep 2, 2004
      3 tourists from Spain this morning at breakfast were wondering
      (among themselves) what we do for "cultural ammeneties" after I had
      failed to find them something "cultural" to do last night.

      Their conversation sputtered to a halt as I approached. It was
      7am. They then asked why there were so many butterflies in the
      garden this morning.

      I blamed it on the flowers and the sunshine this morning.

      They then wondered about how much damage the catterpillars must do.

      I thought about explaining but . . .

      How can you?
      Berni
    • Show all 60 messages in this topic