20487RE: [CostaRicaLiving] Re: living in beach areas

  • Ray Beise
    Jan 24, 2004
      You are absolutely correct.

      Our web site is currently undergoing a massive renovation to better reflect
      our ever-evolving "Slice of Paradise".

      One of our homes is an elegant "tree house" with two bedrooms, two baths
      with full amenities. The other is of a more traditional design and has 3
      bedrooms 2-1/2 baths a huge central living room and two very large outside
      decks.

      Let me know if you would like to see pictures of these homes.

      What did you think of our website beside the lack of info on the houses ?

      Ray Beise
      La Pura Jungla Eco-Community and Nature Reserve
      Apdo. #12, Santa Cruz, GTE. Costa Rica
      506-658-8160
      www.lapurajungla.com

      Went to the site see no links for the houses?
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic