20477Re: living in beach areas - > Beachfront Condo for Rent

  • Ron Borthwick
    Jan 23, 2004
      Jgoldam,

      We have a Beachfront Condo for Rent. We can't at this point live
      here full time. Our loss can be your gain.

      · Two bedrooms
      · Pool
      · Air-conditioned

      Located in the quiet Playa Junquillal, Costa Rica on the north
      Pacific coast a bit south of Tamarindo.

      This WEB page also contains information about visiting Costa Rica in
      general. Unless you have questions of general interest to this board,
      please reply to the email address on the homepage of this WEB page.

      Check this link for details:
      http://borth.home.sprynet.com
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic