20473Re: [CostaRicaLiving] living in beach areas

  • Monica Bingen Hara
    Jan 23, 2004
      Hello there
      We have two rentals on the beach in the southern zone, pacific ocean, a place called Playa Zancudo, close to Golfito.
      We do give special rates for longer stays of 6 month and longer.
      The little town of Zancudo is a enchanting place, a laid back fishing village which has become moderately popular to international and national tourism, with all it's respective activities.
      One house is called house in the trees beacuse it is nestled among big trees which are visited by the rich wildlife of the area. It s sleeps 6 people and has two bathromms.
      The other house is a brand new concrete construction, airconditioned and sleeps 3 people.
      I do have picturers available if you are interested in seeing them.
      All the best