2Duty of List Members

  • Chuck Leake
    Feb 1, 2000
      Linda,
      We are going to insist on the right to 1) Analyze your story for motivation,
      depth of feeling and emotional outpourings in telling the story --- 2)
      Carefully consider the possible impact your story might have on the
      ecological and emotional balance of our adopted home country --- and 3)
      Attempt to predict Sala Four's opinion of the veracity of your story.

      Then and only then, after careful consideration and due deliberation may we
      even consider laughing at you. However, on second thought, I believe we can
      fully participate in laughing with you, without going through the process as
      outlined in steps # 1 through # 3 above.

      Don't worry - sea feliz,
      chuck