167705Re: important medical information

  • alajuelanorth
    Aug 15, 2014
      Even then John, according to the best data on CRL (and well you know about that) . . . the odds of them taking you to the wrong hospital (the one without the meds) is exactly 100%. Yea yea bet on death - a sure winner.Berni"We have a reservation at the Pura Vida.""Disculpe senor, that is a problemito.""No no I have a reservation, please take me there.""There was a fire, it burned down.""I talked to Berni only yesterday.""It is not a very good hotel, you should go to the Comfort Inn, very nice. Not too far you pay only $25."10 minutes later guest arrives - in a brown Hyundai beater that looks almost red under sodium. Guest and taxista are still arguing about burned down hotels and the benefits of the Comfort Inn.