167703RE: [CostaRicaLiving] Los Chiles border crossing

  • cathybowers46
    Aug 14, 2014
      ENTIRE PREVIOUS PIGGYBACKED MESSAGE REMOVED. MEMBERS PLEASE REMEMBER TO
      ALWAYS DELETE THE TEXT OF THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE BEFORE SENDING YOUR REPLY.
      THANK YOU - MODERATOR
      - -

      I have to do a visa run by the 26th. and various a company that is called agua trails and they do a water visa run to Nicaragua out of La Fortuna, Monday Wednesdays and Fridays. I'm looking for somebody to go with me. if you're interested I can drive to La Fortuna if you're interested in sharing gas sharing gas
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic