167610Re: TICA ALIMONY

  • Robert Williams
    Aug 5, 2014
      The statement in my previous post was incorrect. Here is what I posted:

      <While my attorney advised me that only assets and/or income are considered in a divorce settlement, it would be interesting to see comments from Costa Rican <lawyers regarding the subject. Personally I m am standing by what lawyer advises.

      I should have stated:

      Only assets and/or income one has within Costa Rica are considered by the court when determining alimony and/or child support. in a divorce settlement. That is what my attorney advises, and until someone can document to the contrary I am sticking with his advise..

      Robert