167609Re: To: Fred Hampton - Looking for information on adopting

  • Dr. Diane Kholos Wysocki
    Aug 5, 2014
      Students always come to the us from other countries. They have to pass the tofel test which shows they can read, write and speak English. However in my experience, schools will make sure there is enough money in the parents accounts to assure that money can be paid.

      So at ucdenver. Instate for 12 credits is $4600, while out of state is $12,000 plus fees. I think the reason us citizens are having their babies in Costa Rica is for the education. It's free there.

      Diane Kholos Wysocki, Professor Emerita
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic