  • Robert Williams
    Aug 5, 2014
      Thanks Jim regarding your comment whereby the man slipped into Nicaragua, and flew from Managua to the US. But there is one person commenting that suggests there is reciprocity between Costa Rica and certain states in the US whereby courts will honor Costa Rican court judgements.

      While my attorney advised me that only assets and/or income are considered in a divorce settlement, it would be interesting to see comments from Costa Rican lawyers regarding the subject. Personally I m am standing by what lawyer advises.