167589Re: Do I need an airline ticket from Panama City to anywhere in the

  • JoanInman
    Aug 5, 2014
      I had a different experience. In April of 2013 I went to Cartegena Colombia via Panama City. No mention of yellow fever anywhere.

      In December of 2013, I went to Ecuador via Panama City and San Jose. On the return, they demanded proof in Ecuador in order to board the aircraft of the yellow fever shot. They absolutely would not let us go to Panama to get it. I recalled something about age (which I think I read on this forum...thanks!) and demanded to know the age after which it wasn't required. I am 66 and had my fingers crossed that the limit was 65. There were 3 of us traveling but I was the oldest and the youngest was 60. Anyway I was so upset and so insistent that they let us board. I actually still don't know what the age limit is. I would not care to repeat this so make sure you know the rules!