167560Re: TICA ALIMONY

  • James Flannigan
    Aug 3, 2014
      Sorry that went out without being sent or finished.

      I know of several men that have had to pay alimony and others that had to pay alimony and child support.  One friend from Canada had to pay $3,200.00 per month child support for one child and another $1,800 for alimony for 5 years and then the alimony drops to $1,200.  He did not pay and he was picked up in Canada.

      I know another man that owed alimony and he went back to FL and she went to FL and took him to court in FL and had the order domesticated for FL.  I was on a plan with a man coming back to CR about 6 months ago and the Police met him at the gate and took him right there for child support.  They are not messing around with this when it comes to North Americans.  A Costa Rican will be ordered to pay $160 a month child support and an American will be ordered to pay $1,000 a month.