167125Food from Europe

  • Sharon Wallace
    Jul 11, 2014
      We got off a plane an hour ago, Stockholm-Geneva, with lots of cheeses...no
      questions asked. We brought many kilos in from Amsterdam to CR (um...kilos
      of cheese:)), and hams from Spain, again with no hassle. They were all
      vacuum-wrapped. I hesitate to predict what Costa Rica will do, because
      they've seized rice (it IS written somewhere that rice is a no-no), as well
      as dried peppers (they qualify as seeds)...but never vacuum-wrapped or
      waxed cheese. I'm going to test the system again next month:)

      Sharon