166192Re: Cedula renewal in Grecia

  • rybzero
    Apr 30, 2014
      ---In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, <jckincy@...> wrote :
      In your case get your stuff together and then call and make an appointment not earlier than 90 days before your expiration date which will be soon upon you. And good luck.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      As I recall when I called the 900 number to renew my pensionado cedula for the first time, they told me I could not make an appointment earlier than 30 days, not 90. I renew in November and they would not accept the call for an appointment in October.