165740Re: Craftsman Battery

  • flagite
    Apr 2 1:06 PM
      >Any one know where I can buy 19,2 Volt craftsman batteries for my tools?

      Grainger, 50 meters South from Texaco station
      In front of Capris warehouse, La Uruca , San José, Costa Rica, may be of some help. Their online catalog doesn't show any 19.2 batteries, but they may have a generic that fits in a closeby voltage. They will import anything they sell and might even be able to get the Craftsman battery for you.

      grainger. com/content/ int_CostaRica

      David Benton, San Rafael del Norte, Jinotega, Nicaragua