165713Craftsman Battery

  • Robert Williams
    Apr 1, 2014
      In response to Brian's request this morning I went to the ferreteria in Sarchi I was referring to. In fact, they do have Craftsman power tools. But with the exception of a small 7.2 volt drill all of the power tools are with cords.

      A friend was with me and noticed they had Kawasaki power tools as well. My friend needs a trigger for his drill and asked if they had it. The employee responded by telling the friend to bring in the model number of his drill, and perhaps they have a replacement trigger. So, I have a feeling that if you took your Craftsman drill there, showing them the model number they might be able to order the battery for you. However, if you do not speak Spanish, please take someone with you that does, for none of the employees speak English.

      For directions, go through Sarchi to a park on the left and Banco Nacional on the right. Turn right at Banco Nacional, and go about a block and a half. The ferreteria is on the left.

      Robert