165707RE: Craftsman Battery

  • Robert Williams
    Apr 1, 2014
      There is a ferreteria in Sarchi that has a CRAFTSMAN billboard painted on the side of as if they sell Craftsman tools. It could be they only carry Craftsmen garage door openers which are used as gate openers here.

      I live in Los Angeles, about five miles away. Give me a couple of days and I will check on the Craftsman batteries.

      Also, if I am not mistaken there is an Ace Hardware in Zapote. Ace Hardware in the US carries Craftsman tools now, as does Costco. Interesting since Price Smart carries a lot of Kirkland (Costco) product, they do not carry Craftsman tools.

      Robert