165705Therapeutic Massage Services !

  • carrillocatalina24
    Mar 31, 2014
      For the prevention and treatment of diseases and / or nuisances such as stress, spasms, circulation problems, insomnia, anxiety, and many others, we offer the services of Massage Therapy 100% professional, complemented with psychological techniques, meditation, yoga, acupressure, for a more complete experience.
      Rates:
      1 hour: $30
      30 minutes: $16
      Contact to set up and appointment: 8585 6113
      Address: Located at Casa Ridgway, east side of Tribunales de Justicia (Supreme Court), Street 15, dead end. (San José, Ave 6 and 8, ST 15).

      (Impotant ! we don´t offer any other services that are not related to professional massage healing, no exceptions)

      Blessings.