165020Caja, ARCR

  • P H
    Feb 19 12:33 PM
      Just heard from ARCR that the Caja has told ARCR that they can’t add more people who want to join ARCR’s Caja group.
      Why didn't ARCR warn the membership? Or if it came as a surprise, why then would the Caja want to annoy residents? My grandfather advised: always make it easy for people to pay you. Here it is the reverse.
      My second gripe is that I have INS insurance that is way better than the Caja’s. I can't afford both, so goodbye INS. Why would they want me to use the Caja, perhaps at the expense of someone else who can’t afford INS, when I could be using INS? Richard
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic