164991Re: Looking for a guide

  • Steven Johnson
    Feb 17, 2014
      Thanks to all who responded with recommendations of guides. It looks like the March dates are not going to work out for us after all. There were some relatively affordable flights that would have put this within reach, but we did not reserve in time. We will keep your suggestions in mind for hopefully a later visit.

      Steven Johnson

      On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Steven Johnson <thinkingaloud@...> wrote:
      My family and I are contemplating traveling to Costa Rica this March 7 - 16. We hope to visit ecovillages that we have read about (such as one near San Isidro), and explore natural and cultural attractions in the country. We are a couple with two boys ages 17 and 12.

      The vacation packages we have looked at are a bit much for our budget. So, we were wondering, would anybody here happen to know of a Costa Rican, perhaps an active and healthy retired professional with free time, or another responsible person, who might like to be hired to travel with us and serve as our guide? Our Spanish is at a functional level for most purposes, and we would love to practice with the guide.

      Thank you.

      Steven Johnson

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic