164981RE: Passport photos?

  • livinglifeincostarica
    Feb 16, 2014
      I thought I'd "make my life easier" & save some $$ by getting it done in advance & going to a Tico Passport Photo shop (of course I had to take the time/taxi fare to do that) & guess what - the U.S. Embassy couldn't use it as it did NOT meet their requirements (2” x 2” photo with a white background and full front view - even though I told the photographer I was doing it for a U.S. passport).

      I say just splurge & pay the 1,000-c (UNDER $2) for 2 pictures to have the ease & get it done PROPERLY while you're waiting for your name to be called.

      Vicki Skinner
      http://LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com
      http://LovingYourPetHouseSitting.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic