164752Unique Things for Sale

  • livinglifeincostarica
    Jan 31, 2014

      Cleaning out/get rid of MORE "STUFF"!!!!!

       (more coming as I go through other suitcases):

      TOASTER OVEN - Nightstands - KING size Tropical Sheets - PURPLE Flatware -  doTerra ESSENTIAL OIL HOLDER Apron - Purple 3 fold Hard Notebook - Crystals - some SELF EMPOWERMENT Books (Louise Hay "You CAN Heal Your Life" [including a SIGNED one!!] & "Eat Right for your Type") & CD's & DVD's ("The Secret") - a BUNCH of cd's (high on New Age/Calming) - CAMERA BAG - Hard small Digital Camera CASE - AWESOME Travel Jacket with LOTS of pockets - 3X - Great Computer Shoulder Bag - FENG SHUI TOOLS - SEXY OILS (the kinds that are edible/taste & you blow on them & they get a bit warm - FULL! And a Kama Sutra Oil) - CORDLESS PHONE - one with base & one extension - NON-electric Princess-style phone (for when the electricity goes out) - Journal Books - Cool Lucite BUSINESS CARD HOLDER - LAPEL PIN - U.S. & CR Flag - Tiny EspaƱol-Ingles Diccionario - BEADING MATERIALS - delicate sweet 14kg & Ruby heart Slider - cool Purple Pen with spiral design - Rose Quartz Massage Roller Tool - SPIRAL things - purple pen & 2 sets of necklaces with earrings+ - MEGA FUNKY/COOL eye glass frames (literally art! Just add your own prescription) - Cool DANGLY EARRINGS - EARPLUGS (18 pairs but we'll break it up) - AGUA JOGGER Web Pro Webbed gloves that provide resistance for the upper body in the pool. Good for water exercises! - Speedo EAR PLUGS for the pool - got a hot laptop? I have 2 lucite things you can at least raise them (fans NOT working - hence why the price) - WATER FILTER & MORE things being added!!!!

      I also have a box of Ernest Holmes SCIENCE of MIND books - ultimately to sell or at least to hold the whole box in hope of re-starting a SOM Study Group one day!!!

      Tenor Saxophone in EXCELLENT CONDITION!!!!

      Cool Unique JEWELRY!  GREAT Valentine's Gifts

      Located in Escazu

      http://Things4SaleCostaRica.com  -  8-378-6679