163775RE: Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Having a friend buy my marchamo.

  • olamoree
    Dec 1, 2013

       Not quite, just the Money and the license tag number and viola! they will suck up your money!  Of course you can consult it and even pay it online at www.ins-cr.com ... It will include surprises and traffice and parking tickets and will only be blocked if something else is not up to date, like Riteve.  You can have the Marchamo held at the office you choose or even delivered into your hands at home... its all a matter of money.

      Ali

      ---In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, <dmadrigal69@...> wrote:

      Yes, she can pay the marchamo on your behalf. All she needs is the old marchamo from last year, the car title and the RTV inspection and of course the money.!!!
      Banco de costa rica will take it with no questions.

      regards
      http://www.gseservicescr.com/
      Costa Rica Residency and Relocation

      David Madrigal
      Tel. (506) 8755 1998
      gsecostaricapromo@...
      http://www.greatsunriseenterprisescostarica.com/

      Costa Rica Residency and Relocation

      On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 8:18 AM, <robsoilman@...> wrote:

      I am out of the country until early January.  My car is at a friends house.  Can my friend buy my marchamo for me?  If so, what documents does he need?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic