Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

163615RE: Please recommend Attorney for Eviction...

Expand Messages
  • egelunddwayne
    Nov 21, 2013

      ---In costaricaliving@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

      > I wish to find a very good attorney who specializes in evicting non paying renters....

      Every providence  has a court Municipal to deal with dead beats. Some are better than others. So first where do you live?? Go to the court house in that district along with the rental agreement. This most likely a waste of time however, you can get some advice. Have someone with you who speaks Spanish as well to make sure you understand. Then file order for eviction. This will take sometime and with the holidays coming nothing going to happen for awhile. Do as much leg work as possible before hiring and attorney make it very clear what you want done and once she/he knows you already investigated what to be done you have less chance of being taken advantage of. Good Luck.

      A Tica friend of mind had a house that the renter did not pay.  Over in Guaplies. She went to the police station found two policemen in uniform and asked them to come with her to the house.She gave them a few colonies. She told the renter to leave by Sunday or she would come back and throw all their stuff out in the street and change the locks. They said they would file a denuncio against her she said better you against me then if I had to . They were out of there in 2 days. I do not recommend that with you.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic