Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.


Expand Messages
    Nov 13 11:41 AM
    • 0 Attachment


      Hello Camile

      You need a attorney services for change your passport number in the registro.

      The fact you passport number change, will affects you in the moment you going to make some movement on your properties or make some transaction with.

      My professional advice is change your passport number just for change your plates, the attorney can make it in one document both acts, if you have more properties do not change your passport number untill is necesary other way you must to do this everytime you change your passport number in the registro and that is expensive.

      I'll will happy to help you with some other questions