163505RE: Cost of rentals in San Jose Costa Rica

  • caroleperlman
    Nov 13, 2013

      ---In costaricaliving@yahoogroups.com, <greg-z@...> wrote:

      > Look at VRBO.com for rentals. They have all price ranges and sizes.

      Thanks but I am looking for something in the $25 a night range.

      Just a place to sleep and wash up is all.

      Greg

      Hi Greg,

      I have a home in the Rohrmoser area of San Jose - it is near the National Stadium.  I have a bedroom and private bath that I rent for $450 a month.  This includes cable TV, WiFi, electric, water, local telephone, free phone calls the the US, sheets, towels, use of kitchen including your own full-sized refrigerator, use of washer and dryer, use of the rest of the house, and there is a swimming pool and barbeque area out back.  If you are interested, you can e-mail, or phone me at my US # 614-917-0649.

      Carole Perlman

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic