163491RE: Cost of rentals in San Jose Costa Rica

  • geegee.morgan
    Nov 12, 2013

      www. CostaRicaMountainHomes.com is our website.

      The fully furnished 2/2 home is $1380 a month for( long term). All utilities except Elec.

      Cable, internet, wifi, security, gated.

      We are in the mountains in San Miguel de Grecia. 40 minutes from the Airport. We are 12 min. drive downtown Grecia.

      You can also go on Turn Key.com for weekly or mothly rates.

      http://www.flipkey.com/grecia-vacation-rentals/p600605/

      If you contact us direct there will be a discount on weekly rates. WE have a couple in the guest house till

      Dec 15th. 2014. If you want from Dec on you have to book in advance at it is our season months and rates do higher.

      This is a new home ALL AMERICAN. It was just built an is on an Estate.

      Million Dollar veiw, buses and a 250 ft water fall across.

      Dont know that you REALLY want to be in San Jose? Not to safe at night. Do you want City, Mountain or Beachs?

      ---In costaricaliving@yahoogroups.com, <greg-z@...> wrote:

      Can anyone tell me where to find a list of 1 or 2 bedroom rentals in San Jose?

      I am planning a vacation there for next year.

      Thank You All

      Greg
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic