163251Looking for Artisans and Crafters

  • denicek11
    Nov 1, 2013
      Calling all Artisans and Crafters: December 8th, 2013, Ladies of the Lake are holding our 4th annual Feria Navideña. This is our annual Holiday Marketplace/Bazaar which is also our annual fundraiser for local charities. Over the years this event has been a highlight of the Christmas season and attended by many Lake Arenal area residents and visitors. This year, we have moved to an even larger venue located in the heart of Tilarán, Guanacaste. This is your invitation to be a vendor. We will provide an 8'X8' area and one table for C5000. Space is limited and reservations required. Please contact us with questions or to reserve your spot. 2693-1469
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic