163237RE: RE: RE: Question before moving?? Telecom Job as foreigner

  • jckincy
    Oct 31, 2013
      "there are 119 telecoms in Costa Rica."

      I was talking about telecommunication companies.  The 119 do not include ICE and RACSA, the gov would not of course require government enterprises to be "authorized.  It does not include telephone and cell phone companies nor satelite providers.

      Call centers are customers of telecomms just like you and me.

      Telecom is Spanish for the English word telecomm which is a contraction (?) for telecomunication which was formed from the Greek for distant and the Latin for sharing information.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic