163223Bikes for Sale NEW mans and womens Huffy 15 speed in Grecia

  • geegeemorgan88
    Oct 30, 2013

      I have 2 new Mans and Womans 26 in Huffy 15 speed bikes. I shipped from the USA in a box and cant ride. I have a bad knee and Dr. said dont ride a bike.

      Men's and Ladies fifteen-speed comfort bike; has precision-crafted steel hard-tail frame with front suspension
      26-inch wheels; linear-pull brakes; derailleur gears; alloy rims; one-piece crank; RSS fork; front-load stem
      Kraton handlebar grips; quick-release seat; knobby tires for greater traction

      EACH $250 brand new

      Call NO EMAILs

      GeeGee 2495-0149

      =====

      NOTE:  Per CRL Posting Guidelines Members are allowed one ad post every 30 days with a 'freebee' on AGD.  Extra ad posts within a month's time will be declined.  Please stay within guidelines.

      Thank You  - Moderator