163218RE: RE: Question before moving?? Telecom Job as foreigner

  • jckincy
    Oct 29, 2013
      Berni, you must be jesting as there are 119 telecoms in Costa Rica.  At least as of 19/9/2013 if one is to believe SUTEL (the regulator of telcomms).

      Of course since Number one on the list is:
      AMNET CABLE COSTA RICA S.A. (TIGO), I am sure many will question the sanity of all this.

      This list does not include the wireless telecomm providers, Kolbi, Claro and Movistar.

      Oh, let us not forget the internet cafes.  I am sure they are "telecomms" also. Well, sort of maybe.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic