Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

162980RE: International Living Statement

Expand Messages
  • jckincy
    Oct 12, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      Robert, the only forms that I am aware of other then 1040 and the ususal including 1099 etc are:
      5471 - which you have to file for each foreign corporation you own or are a register officer thereof.
      2555 - if you are employed abroad.
      TD F 90.22 - which you file with US treasury if you have more than $50,000 aggragate in foreign bank accounts.
      8938 (FBAR) if your foreign financial assets exceed $200,000. I would recommend you consult a tax specialist if you have any assets over $50, 000 because under certain circumstances a house owned in a corp. may have a lower reporting threshold.

      I am not aware of any other at this time but I am sure there are more.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic