162970Re: [CostaRicaLiving] RE: Yankee Invasion

  • Sharon Wallace
    Oct 12, 2013
      I know a few people who will move BACK to the US if they can get a decent deal via the ACA.  One of our adult children has a bad disease for which she's able to get treatment only because the ACA kicked in in WA state, where she lives, when her workplace insurance ran out.  So I think you might have it backward.  On the other hand, several of the people I know who are talking about this came to CR from California and Washington, which seem to be having good experiences with the new plan.

      Sharon

      On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 8:30 PM, <pookiep36@...> wrote:

      Nope.  Haven't noticed that at all.  But it would be rather comical if people were running away from a country trying to give health care to all, just to move to a country that ALREADY has health care for all.  LOL.

      Pookie

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic