162970Re: [CostaRicaLiving] RE: Yankee Invasion

  • Sharon Wallace
    Oct 12, 2013
      I know a few people who will move BACK to the US if they can get a decent deal via the ACA.  One of our adult children has a bad disease for which she's able to get treatment only because the ACA kicked in in WA state, where she lives, when her workplace insurance ran out.  So I think you might have it backward.  On the other hand, several of the people I know who are talking about this came to CR from California and Washington, which seem to be having good experiences with the new plan.

      On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 8:30 PM, <pookiep36@...> wrote:

      Nope.  Haven't noticed that at all.  But it would be rather comical if people were running away from a country trying to give health care to all, just to move to a country that ALREADY has health care for all.  LOL.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic