162962International Living Statement

  • Robert Williams
    Oct 11, 2013
      The following was received from International Living, promoting a subscription to their newsletter.

      <There are as many as six additional federal tax disclosure forms when you move abroad. While these forms usually don’t change <your U.S. income tax amount, each form carries a minimum $10,000 per year penalty if not correctly filed. If it takes a few years for <you to find out which forms you should have been filing, these penalties can quickly add up.

      Can anyone name all of these six forms needed. I would be interested in knowing as I would certainly not want to be responsible for a $10,000 per year penalty.

      Robert
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic