162958Secure Storage is Available

  • rusinlarry
    Oct 11, 2013

      Lion Share Mini-bodegas in Rosario de Naranjo has one 10'w X 7' h X 25' deep mini-bodega available. We will have another one vacant on about November 12, 2013. We are located 12 miles from the Juan Santa Maria airport. If anyone is interested please give us a call at 2451-8063. Our bodegas stay rented for many months most of the time and we don't have many vacancies that come up, but they are available once in awhile. If you need a secure mini-bodega please give us a call for particulars. Our web site is www.storageincostarica.com

      L Michael Rusin

      crcaseyboy@...