162925Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Ley 8204

  • Kerry Dressler
    Oct 8, 2013
      I was listening to the radio in my car this morning. 89.1 carries the canal 7 news. I heard 2 announcements.

      1. Scotia bank is offering prizes and a drawing to everyone who has an account and comes in soon to actualizar the account.

      2. The association of banks of Costa Rica was warning everyon who has a banking account at ANY bank that their accounts have the information updated (actualizado) or the accounts will be closed.

      I guess this answers the quesion if all banks are involved. They definitely are. Plus it also answers the question of "who has to do this" . The answer being EVERYONE.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic