162904RE: RE: I live in Costa Rica & I need Advice on sending a Bag to Canada

  • geegeebeatty88
    Oct 6, 2013

      YOU must not fly much. IT cost $50 to bring on a bag on a plane then you have to send it to Canada. I dont think the hassel if worth it for most people. Then what is in the bad that you bring out and have to vouch for?

      ---In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, <costaricaliving@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Offer someone here $50/bag to be a bag mule to a Canadian airport?

      Dunno, Berni

      ---In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, <costaricaliving@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello everybody, I live in Costa Rica, and I was looking for a group to post questions but I did not find it. The thing is I need advice to send 2 pieces of luggage from here to Montreal.

      Does anyone know any shipping company that does it cheaper than DHL,UPS, etc. So far I was looking for something I can afford. Regular big shipping companies ask for around $400 dollars. I dont have that money. Any advice, solution, where do I post this message?

      Thank you so much.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic