162781sites for jobs

  • karlapuravida
    Sep 27 10:57 PM
      Hola - I received some inquiries about online work opportunities.  This is not my area of expertise but my US based friends rec'd these sites.

      Please add on to this list and make public if you think other sites can help.

      One of them said they did not get paid for their first job at translatorsbase.

      I cannot assure you will get hired, paid  or nada! I am just passing on the sites I received as I know many of you want to work here and need an income and cannot.  I am not promoting illegal work just reminding some of you that, as me, are not used to all this technology out there you could supplement your income - maybe.

      http://www.translatorsbase.com/

      Thank you for the opportunity to share the little I know on this subject.

      Karla
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic